Contact Information

Email: triumphant.entry@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Passion Called to Duty



There is a saying, “Determination is the Key to success.” I believe determination and passion go hand in hand. If you can set your eyes on the passion God has planted in your heart, He will enable you to succeed. My passion is to serve Christ through the skills of Graphic Design. My goal is to come alongside thousands of starving and suffering people in Africa by supporting organizations through mediums of media and communications. How will this benefit the poor and needy? We are currently in a generation which significantly depends on television, internet and various types of media. Using skills acquired from University, I will be able to create state-of-the-art media productions to bring light to the needs in Africa.

My name is Enoch Yeboah and I am from the nation of Ghana. I have been a missionary during my teenage years and early twenties. I have witnessed the severe needs of war torn countries like Liberia and Sierra Leone. At the age of twelve, my parents felt a calling upon their hearts to join a non-governmental organization (NGO) called Mercy Ships, which operates hospital ships to give free medical care to the poor and needy who can’t afford hospitals. Our entire family of seven travelled two countries to join the M/V Anastasis; it became our home for six years. In 2007 we moved onboard the M/V Africa Mercy where we are currently serving. My parents, being missionaries, had no means of income to support the children to attend colleges or universities, but God has always been faithful. God allowed all my siblings to attend colleges and universities all across the globe and now it is my turn.

My brother-in-law, George Tetteh, is the founder of an NGO called Green Living Ghana. The organization is dedicated to addressing issues of poverty in Ghana. They build free beautiful homes for the poor through the use of natural resources such as clay, stone and wood. I plan to use my skills and talents to support NGOs like Mercy Ships and Green Living Ghana. Eventually, I hope to start my own organization to support existing NGOs through media and publications. My desire is study Digital Media Arts or Graphic Design in the United States so that my degree would be recognized worldwide. In order to receive my student’s VISA or acceptance from the University, I need to provide proof of sufficient funds for my tuition, housing and living costs to an estimation of $30,000 USD per year. If you are interested in helping me reach my goal, please contact me via email or phone: triumphant.entry@gmail.com; +1 954-538-6110.

May God richly reward you for sowing into my life and His work.

Thank you and God bless!

Enoch

No comments:

Post a Comment