Contact Information

Email: triumphant.entry@gmail.com

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Journey Begins at Tyler Junior College


Yes, it is surreal to finally realize that after 4 years of waiting to go to school, after long hours of work, prayer, research, emails, phone calls, concerts and conversations; God has enabled me to go to school in Tyler, Texas. I am currently studying at Tyler Junior College and enrolled in the Graphics Design and Photography program.

I have been in class for about 2 days now and just about finished with my first week of College. I have had the opportunity to make some friends from my class. Still needing to meet more people but for now, I can officially say I have some college friends aside from my Mercy Ships friends that attend school here on campus. I have met friends such as Stephen Tetteh from food services department, John Claude from agriculture department and Shane Hilton former academy student. It has been super fantastic to get to meet familiar faces and know that you are not alone on the campus.

God is incredible and I am extremely excited to see all that He is going to teach through my college experience. Please do keep me in your prayers for God to continue to guide me in the direction he wants me to go. Blessings to you all!

In His Light
Enoch

1 comment:

  1. thanks so much for sharing with us What God is doing for you. We will keep praying for continuous blessing and wisdom. love ya

    ReplyDelete