Contact Information

Email: triumphant.entry@gmail.com

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Full Sail University





God is Incredible, He had blessed me in tremendous ways. I had my fund raising concert about a week ago. And I just remember how stress out I was about getting all the little details in place and just trying to find out who would play in the band. God was just in every step and I am grateful for all has done and continue to do. The Light concert lasted for a duration of one hour. The crowd was estimated to able 150+ people. The amount raised was $4,710. May God richly multiply the amount and he has, and continues to do so. I need a total of $54,840 estimated. So I still have $50,000 more to go before 12th June. So dear readers please do spread the news to friends and families that might be willing to assist me.
God bless you as you stand beside me in this journey of fulfillment. Enoch


No comments:

Post a Comment