Contact Information

Email: triumphant.entry@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Living in Appelsbosch

Appelsbosch, hmm, how to describe it: It is a very nicely spaced out college campus with a nice gym and nice amphitheater a tennis court, a football pitch, school classrooms and a magnificent view from the mountains. When the whether greets you in the morning, you just feel so refreshed with the cold breeze refrigerating your high heated stressed face. Oh the smell, the smell of fresh grass, sunflower petals, water and of pure a rejuvenating energy, which exasperates the depressing spirit of boredom. I'm I in love with this place?! Nay, I am in infatuated by the love and care Christ provides for those who serve him. Who is Christ to me?! He is my everyday, my every breath, my meaning of existence. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He restores my souls, He directs me in the path of righteousness. What more could I ask for.

When you hit that stage, that very stage of exhaustion, retreating, frustration and desperation, please do not discredit God's love, care and power to do any thing.

Be blessed!

~N.O.C

1 comment: